Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Defeated

I just feel so defeated. I said last week that I'm gonna be back: happy and witty. I guess, today was just a real bummer.

I was busy with doing thesis last night 'til 2am. I never expected that it was gonna be really difficult. We were warned that it would be difficult but we were just so lost. We didn't know what we were doing but we really tried our best.

We printed the topic proposal and the RRL-ish thing by 2pm. We submitted by 3pm. Our adviser breezed through it. Made comments such as "ang bigat naman nito" and that was it. He didn't get to read the real substance of our paper! He just judged the whole thing by reading the 1st sentence of every paragraph. That got me BV.


He returned it by the end of class with no comments and told us that he wouldn't grade our papers anymore.

I feel like we wasted our efforts.

No comments: