Friday, February 5, 2010

Start of the End

The idle mind is the devil's workshop.

I've been worried about since Monday about what to do on Thursday and beyond. I submitted my philo paper on Thursday. After that, i have nothing do. And, since Thursday, I've been sad.

The reality of my impending departure from the Ateneo has hit me. I'm scared. I'm sad. I really don't want to go. I have everything I want now. I have everything I need. I'm contented here. But, I have to leave all of these behind. I have to start from the bottom all over again.

I know the next few weeks are going to be bumpy. I'd probably be sad the next few weeks.

I've been looking back. And I can honestly say that the past 4 years, no matter how emotionally unstable I was, were the best times of my life.

I just hope that the labor force will be kind to me. hah

No comments: