Saturday, February 27, 2010

Done

Yes, I'm practically done with college. I still have one paper to submit tomorrow but I consider myself done. I had two orals exams yesterday: philo and theo. The theology orals went well. I was really calm and I think I explained my points well enough. I also answered the follow-up question relatively well.

The philosophy orals was bad but I still got a B. I wasn't able to answer the questions of the teaching assistant well. I hate that teaching assistant. My professor gave really easy questions. It alsmost felt like a job interview. however, that teaching assistant gave questions regarding the readings for the semester. FAIL. It's okay. I still got a B. haha

I dunno what to do now. I don't have anything productive to do. Wait for an emo post soon.

No comments: