Friday, June 26, 2009

Falling In; Falling Out

Of Falling In

The past 2 weeks have been such a blast for me. I've truly enjoyed my time. It's so nice to see people grow in relationships with other people. I feel like I've gained sooooooooooo many new friends and re-established and strengthen old ones. It's so much fun. I don't want this to sound like a repeat of my last blog but the sentiments from that one still echoes 'til now.

There's another falling in that's happening but I'd rather not discuss that. HAHA

Of Falling Out

But, at the same time, I feel like I'm slowly loosing some of my friends. Certainly, this is not a conscious effort. I've been trying my best to give "quality" time to every single friend of mine who's in my immediate circle. Imagine, 10-15 people in one room all at the same time; different topics, different stages of friendship, different jokes, different people. And, oddly enough, I feel compelled to listen to every single one, as much as I can. Actually, I feel responsible to pull all of those 15 people to have a single flow of thought. That sounds weird. I can't explain myself well.

And, in the midst of all of the "chaos" of trying to pull people together, of course, there are people that I fail to notice. I try my fucking best to listen and notice everyone. Promise. I do. But, honestly, how can one expect me to listen to different people talking at the same time? I only have two ears and one brain that tends to lag. haha

Imagine doing that every hour with different sets of people.

Is this another case of me spreading myself to thinly? I'd like think no.

Forgive me if you're one of those that I have "failed" to notice. Never my intention.

And, don't go on assuming that this is about you, please. You are not alone. HAHA In general, I feel like there are people who were (kinda) close to me before that I don't get to hang-out with anymore. It's as if we've lost the connection; the magic.

***
Side story: my acads is suffering from all the falling. HAHAHA Oh well.

No comments: