Monday, June 15, 2009

I Will Miss This

If today is a prelude to what my last academic year in LS would bring,WOW. I'm so excited. Today was a blast. It was a simple day full of laughs- the kind that would lead you to tears. HAHA My heart is absolutely filled with joy, excitement, and happiness. It was such a close-to-perfect day.

I've been excited about today since yesterday. I spontaneously emailed all the Freshies to hang out in the room and just be with the old members. The old members were excited for their own private reasons.

By 9am, I was already in school. I went straight to the AEA room. There was already a Freshies! The uber friendly (but not krung-krung) Freshie was with an old member already. He's the one who's really "close" to me already. And a few minutes later, more and more people came. People from different batches! Freshies, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. Everyone was there! Happyness.

By 10.30am, i had class. 11.30am, class but was a freecut. Came straight to the org room again. Sophies and Seniors dominated the room. Fuuuuuuuuuuun as hell. All the hirits and asarans was suuuuuuuuper funny. HAHAHA I never imagined the Sophies bullying my batchmates. WAHAHAHA Oh, I just missed another batch of Freshies who were too scared to stay in the room because I wasn't there. Booooooo.

By 1.30pm, more Freshies! It was fun getting to know them and to see everyone getting along. Wow. I'm really so happy. Yipeeee! (Why am I so perky? HAHA) One Freshie even ditched his blockmates to stay in the room. HAHA

By 2.30pm, the Freshies had class so I ate lunch with the Sophies. We talked about the Freshies and how one of them was hitting on a Freshman. Tsk tsk tsk. Jooooooke. HAHA

Back to the org room by 3pm. No more Freshies this time. It was Block Love time. I freaking love my block. Funny and crazy. More Freshies came by 4pm but they were kinda shy so it was a bit awkward.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, this is not just the reason why I am so elated. Huh. I feel so freaking happy. Yay. I didn't expect that to happen. I miss you. I miss talking to you. I will miss this when I've graduated already.

You keep my life so happy.

***
Noooooooooo! I hate the fact that I'm already Senior Syndroming. HAHA

No comments: