Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Live in a Teleserye

Yesterday, I got a job. Yay, i thought to myself. I can get some money for me. That was in the morning.Great, 2011 might be awesome after all. That was the end of it's awesomeness.

Later that night, my dad was confined in the hospital. He has been complaining about his eye a few days before New Year. He had them checked and stuff. They said he just needed glasses. We got the results a couple of days back but the doctor wasn't in the country or something and couldn't articulate the results. Yesterday, we found out that he has high everything. I dunno what specifically my mom meant by everything. Blood pressure? Blood sugar? I have no idea. All I know is that my dad is in the hospital.

And crap just keep on piling up.

My dad's in the hospital.

My mom and sister had a MAJOR fight.

Minor shit: I have so much to do so little time! And I have a headache. Works just seems to be a hassle all of sudden. And it's only Day 1.

No comments: