Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekends Don't Exist

Here's my schedule last week that'll overlap with the coming week. Huhuhuhu

Monday: GK Site visit the whole day for work.

Tuesday: Work, work, work. Class at night.

Wednesday: Work. Dinner with friends.

Thursday: Received the questions for International Econ Midterms exam at 2 in the morning. Woke up by 7. Work til 5pm. Class from 6-9pm. Start with the Intl Econ Midterms til 2am.

Friday: Woke up at 7am and skipped work to do the Exam. Finished by 5pm? Huhuhuhu. Class from 6pm-9pm. Only 5 people showed up for class. The rest were working on their Midterm exam. Got home by 9.30pm. Finished editing my answers by 10.30pm. Sent! It was due 2am of Saturday.

I also received another set of questions for Dev't Econ midterms Friday night.

Saturday: Woke up at 9am. HAHA It felt good to sleeeeep. Procastinated til 3pm. HAHAHAHA Started reviewing for Dev't Econ. It's now 6pm and I haven't started. It's due at 10 in the morning tomorrow. :O Must start soon but my brain's not working. Huhuhu

Tomorrow: Finish the exam in the morning. In the afternoon, i have to make a powerpoint presentation for Int'l Econ due Monday. Report on Tuesday.

If I survive til Tuesday, make another report for Dev't Econ over the next weekend.

Summer, please come fast!

To top all of that, my boss at work has been extra hard on me. I'm a research assistant and yet she keeps on making me "memorize" all the GK sites under our research by heart. Small details about all of those. What are the differences? How many houses? How many people?? Health clinic? Public school? Homeowners association? And muuuuuch more. ADDICT KA BA?!?!?! I bet di mo rin memorized, okay?! I was just supposed to encode data not study them! Wala nang capacity utak ko. HAHAHAHAHA

Rant over.

No comments: