Monday, December 15, 2008

Vacation

Xmas vacation is soooo near. Unlike most people, I don't have a single test before the break so I am so in vacation mode already. Though, I am not as excited about the break as I usually am because I have nothing relevant to do over the break, I am thankful for the respite.

These are the classes I have left for the year:

2 Philo
1 Dev't Eco
1 Social Marketing
0 IPE
0 Econometrics.

Tomorrow, I only have 1 class and it's my 6-9pm, which is so cuttable. I wanna cut but I won't. I don't know why but I actually prefer to be at school than home. Odd.

Thursday is not so cuttable. Dev't Eco in the morning. Then, 9 and a half hours of free time. Then, philo. Though, i don't want to go to Dev't Eco because she will give out donuts and I am so sure that she will joke about me, my weight, and the donuts. Damn that woman.

I don't have class on Friday anymore BUT I'll be in school because we'll have our block Xmas thingy. I hope it pushes through.

No comments: