Monday, December 15, 2008

Welcome Back

I got a call from a friend last night. This friend just came back here last Sunday for a vacation. He's studying in Princeton. NERD. Joke. I didn't want to answer it. I was too sleepy to pick it up. He texted a few minutes later. He wanted to meet me for lunch. I agreed to meet him 12nn in front of the caf.

12nn came. He wasn't there. He was late; 20 minutes late! Argh. I thought he wouldn't be late. Good thing my daughters accompanied me while I was waiting for him.

The usual things happened: kumustahan, reflecting back on HS, talking about stuff, blah. But no, this geek (what do you expect? birds of the same feather, flock together) took him away. hahaha It's okay. I had class already.

I hope to spend more time with him before he leaves for the States again. I really enjoyed this day. I just realized how much I miss all of his antics and the noise he produces when he laughs so hard. hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry na late po ateh!!! O ayan, one month na po ateh sorry pa rin ako, wahahaha! Seriously, kasi ayaw ni dad na maglakad ako, baka masunog daw ang aking rosy pink skin, CHOS!!! More like balat ng multo =))

So kumusta naman ang Kris Torres?!?!?! :D

-(kilala mo na ako duh, so let's not put my name here, shall we? :D )

Anonymous said...

Oy hindi po kami of the same feather! I PROTEST!!! Hindi ako krungkrung na stalker, ano ba!?!?!?! wahahaha! -kilala mo na ako, so why bother, ahahaha