Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Owl

I feel like an owl now. I am not getting enough sleep. For the past 6 or 7 days, I've been sleeping for like 6 hours a day only. I know that sounds a lot but, seriously, for me, that is sooooooooo kulang. I need at least my 8 hours of sleep a day!!

There's so much to do with so little time but I can't afford not to do these things so i deprive my self of sleep. Argh.

Right now, I want to sleep but I am still waiting for a paper I need to edit for YES which Manila Bulletin will publish in their newspaper. I'm so excited about this.

I need sleep but all the things in my life right now are demanding attention (acads/org/personal shit/ friends/ etc. etc. etc.). Incredibly, it is at home where i feel least stressed now. It used to be the other way around.

No comments: