Friday, January 9, 2009

Sweet End to A Stressful Week

This week has been hell for me. I barely had enough time to just sit and let my mind rest. I had numerous meetings, loads of things to read, and tons of things to think about. Next week will certainly be more hell-ish.

I just found out today that the JEEP GA, which is a requirement for Philo (I won't get my 20% of my grade if I don't attend that), is on Wednesday, 4:30pm to 6pm. Same schedule as the YES Core Team meeting and SLE Dry-Runs for YES. I need to go to all of them. To add to that, my Metrics midterms is on the same day as YES. Argh.

Anyhoo, after the AEA meeting, i had dinner with people I love being with. It was so fun. They were, as usual, so funny. hahaha And, I enjoyed my McDonald's meal. I haven't had Mcdo since November. I missed their Caramel Sundae. Yumm-o.

After the dinner, i had to go to NBS to buy stuff. On my way there, I saw my Strains friends. Strainers that I am close too. I haven't been to a single Strains event since the semester started so I rarely see them. We had a long and really intersting chat about Strains.

This is what I love doing. Just eating and talking with people I love. These two incidents really made my week more tolerable.

No comments: