Monday, March 9, 2009

Nerd Mode

This is my first nerd mode day in like 2 months. And I am not accustomed to it.

As soon as I arrived in school, I went directly to Matteo to check up on my blockmates. I dropped my bag and I felt the urge to go to the library when I found out some of them were there. So, I ditched my blockmates in Matteo and went to the library to do Dev't Eco. I read 4 newspapers; front page to the last. I needed to look for an article to report on in class. I started feeling woozy afterwards.

Then, I went to the Comp Lab to print the Logit and Linear Probability powerpoints for Metrics class. Useless. I just wasted 40php because it wasn't used in class. Anyhoo, Metrics class was so, uhm, "dettached." I couldn't concentrate because it was so difficult to breathe due to the heat!

After class, quick lunch with my blockmates then back to the Comp Lab to type my report for tomorrow. By 3:30pm, I had a major headache. My brain is throbbing hard.

When I got home, I slept immediately. My brain was not able to cope with the "academic" stuff that I did today. I don't like nerd mode.

No comments: