Saturday, August 15, 2009

Better

Yep, I overcame all the chaos in my head the past week. I'm feeling better now. I think, I've finally accepted my fate. I just have to keep on reassuring myself that things will get better.

The past days have been not okay. I was moody and quiet. I wasn't feeling "human interaction." I told the people that but they just laughed at me. They thought it was a joke.

I needed support. I needed someone to listen to me but no one was there. And those around me just doesn't seem to get that I was not okay and that I needed them. Some of them knew that I wasn't usual but just didn't know how to approach me.

Anyhoo, I'm better now. I jsut woke up yesterday feeling better. Though, my right foot hurts for some reason. Odd. It still hurts now. I hope it gets better soon.

As I said to a friend, "You need to keep on keepin' on and things will get better." Yep, I also need to do that.

A motto summarizes my current state: Asa but SANA!

No comments: