Friday, August 7, 2009

Study Time

Next week is gonna be my heaviest week this sem to date. I'll have Histo LT and paper, Philo midterms, PolSci LT. I was supposed to have my Theo orals too but thanks to PAASCU it was moved to the week after. Thanks PAASCU!

It doesn't really look much but I have dodged all the readings so I have to read everything now. I am worried about my Philo with all the classes that I cut and the readings I failed to read. Weeeee. Oh noes.

To add to that,I may still not be in the right frame of mind to study. I would want to ask my brain to stop thinking but that would mean that I wouldn't be able to study too. haha

But before the study time, I'll enjoy myself first. I'll watch a movie and have some drinks with some blockmates before I drown my sorrow in books.

No comments: