Friday, August 21, 2009

Results Week

I'm so anxious to get the results of what I've done the past 2 weeks. LT in PolSci, Midterms in Histo, Philo, and Theo. I didn't do well in any of these. Sigh.

PolSci
I didn't do as well as the 1st one. I immediately texted my blockmate who'll take the test after that "test was hell. :|" I had difficulty answering the objective part of test. Fortunately, she is very generous with grading the essays.

Histo
Argh. Histo used to be my forte. I hate it now. I studied really well for this one but it just wasn't enough.

Philo
Homaygad. I studied for this one too. I just couldn't understand the reading well so I had difficulty answering one of the questions. Unfortunately, there were only two questions. Boooooo me.

Theo
This is it. This one's the real bad one. I had bad orals. Super duper bad. I wasn't able to study for all the 20 thesis statements. It was just too much to handle. My gameplan was that I'd prepare for one thesis statement for every "cluster." The prof said he'd cluster (1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20) the thesis statements then we'd get to choose one. He gave me: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10. Fail plan.

I had a really bad time thinking about my answer. I tried to give answers. I tried hard. I thought I was able to give enough bull. BUT no, after the oral test, the prof said, "Hindi ka nag-aral noh? Buti nalang may kalahating sem pa."

OUCH. I'm gonna fail.

***
I give up. I just wanna get through this semester. It's not like I'm trying to achieve a certain grade to get grad honors. I just have to survive.

No comments: