Friday, August 7, 2009

Reality Check

A couple of weeks ago I got my write-up for Aegis. A close friend made it. A part of the write-up said that I am the perfect person to talk to when one has a problem because I would give anyone a logical and reasonable answer. In short, it said, I give people a reality check no matter how painful it may be.

I'm feeling better than I expected. I thought today would be the worst day of this episode. I am doing relatively fine, surprisingly. I think I've accepted my fate and the mess of my circumstance.

However, I can't seem to give myself a reality check. I have been so caught up with all the emotions that I don't know how to live life for me. I can't seem to find anything in me than can actually make me happy.

Maybe, my friend is correct to say that I am not in love; I am obsessed.

Yes, I need a reality check that I can't seem to do by myself. I'm trying to find answers in other people but the petulance in me is overriding any sense of logic.

No comments: