Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Now You Tell Me

Current LSS and my song for me. HAHAHA

Is there anything that can make you happy?
I don't know what to say to make it better
Seeing you like this, down and hurt so badly
When you have been so kept together

What's this?
All this time I thought you didn't need me
Now I've gone from you and now you tell me

You were nonchalant, strong, and unaffected
And you never wanted me to be there
I never saw your heart, that's how close you kept it
So right now I'm so unsure how to care

No attention was given
No affection from you to heal the hurt
I was hoping
I was wishing
Just to listen and to hear those words

You're in love, but that's not what it was
All those times that passed by with no signs
And now you're telling me
You miss me, why couldn't I see?
And my heart don't agree with what you're telling me

No comments: