Friday, April 24, 2009

Shopping Fail

Today's a "busy" day. I went to school for 3 meeting (all in the afternoon.)

My first meeting was with my EVP. This is becoming our weekly habit to "evaluate" the performance of our EB and to "pinpoint" people we have to work more with. Honestly, I enjoy have meetings with her. And our meetings are always fun and productive. We got to talk a lot today. We didn't finish our "meeting" because we both had another meeting to attend to.

Next up, meeting with my EB. It was blah. I was prepared. haha. Thank God they were prepared. I love my EB. We ended around 15mins behind sched. I had another meeting that starts 30 minutes before my previous meeting ends.

Anyhoo, I was terribly late for my last meeting of the day. I tried to make up for it with my "brillant" ideas. Unfortunately, I didn't have any. HAHA This meeting ended 1 and 1/2 hours behind my expected time.

I was supposed to go shopping today! Unfortunately, I didn't have the time anymore. And I am pretty sure that I don't have the time tomorrow. BUT, i need to shop. I just dunno when I can shop. God, give me the time (and patience) to shop. I hate shopping.

No comments: