Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Torn

I'm just really torn. I feel such a masochist for keeping on hoping.

I wanna see you yet when I see you I, sometimes, feel so unappreciated. I try not to but I succumb to the joy of being with you. I, honestly, feel better when I am with you. I look forward to being with you. You give me so much joy. You never fail to make me happy. Even the weirdest quirks amaze me. The worst jokes crack me up. The stupidest habits entertain me.

I think about you when I am not with you. I try to guess what you are doing at every time of the day. I know you to well to predict your actions.

I don't want to be around you anymore. I hurt every time we separate ways and to know we can never be. But, at the end of the day, you give me happiness so I still go to you.

When should I just let you go?

No comments: