Thursday, May 6, 2010

Positivity

I've been feeling positive the whole week. Oddly enough, I haven't gone out of the house since Sunday. I think I'm going nuts. HAHA. I'm too lazy to go out.

Anyhoo, yes, I've been feeling positive lately. There just seems to be so much to look forward to and be excited about. This is weird. haha

1. Relationships
Friends have been great. I feel like those that I love the most are sticking up with me. We may not see each other anymore as frequently as before but they're exerting effort to communicate. I am, too. Relationships with friends just seems so healthy. Though, I miss them terribly.

2. Family
I haven't been this close to my cousins ever. Thank Facebook or thank the baby. Yes, i think the baby has been reason enough for us to see each other. I've spent the past 3 of 4 weekends with them. And it feels like we're on the same page for some reason. We actually send messages now and shit. Well, as some of you know, I'm very, very, very quiet at home. I rarely talk. So when we have family gatherings, I'm usual quiet. However, things are changing. And it seems like I'm the star of the show. Joke! hahaha

3. Baby # 2
One of my cousins is pregnant and will give birth in 2 months. I'm excited for another baby! I love playing with babies. Super fun. However, she's gonna give birth in Marikina. HAHAHA I've been mocking my blockmates about Marikina because "it's so provincial." All of my cousins and I were born in Makati. It's weird that she gonna give birth in Marikina. But the baby daddy's decision is for my cousin to give birth there. Anyway, they say it's a good hospital. Haha My issues are so superficial! HAHAHA

4. American Twang
My cousins/pamangkins from the States are coming home next month. Due to the recession, they won't stay in a hotel anymore. HAHA Joke! They're gonna live with us for a month. No problemo. We have space. haha. I'm really excited to see one of them. I'm really close to her. We've been emailing each other since her last visit. I got an email last week asking what I wanted from the States. I said that I didn't want anything. I have a lot of things in mind but she's 13. She doesn't have money. Never mind! hahaha Though, she threatened me that she will "bug me by emailing me constantly until I tell her what I want." Cute!

5. Job Offer
I've been anxiously waiting for my job offer from the company I want. C'mon please. HAHA They told me to wait for 2 weeks. It's been a week and a day since then. And I'm super anxious already. I have to wait for another 6 days. Please get me! I'll be worth every penny!!!

God, give me this one! :D

Oh. I just can't help but smile! Ako na ang thinking positive.

No comments: