Monday, February 23, 2009

Taking Chances

(It's 12:15am and I should be asleep right now but I can't sleep.)

I'm just really happy. I remember clearly that one of the things that prompted me to create this blog is that i wanted my friends to know more about me and vice versa. I believe that there's a certain point when friendship stagnates for a while and that period is critical. That's when you decide to further it or let it stay there and stagnate.

The past few days or weeks, I've been really open. I've never been this open about me. Honestly, I think, I've never been this comfortable to people; comfortable enough to talk about me and... what have me. I've never been this honest about me. I've never been this free.

I've learned to take chances thanks to you.

I know. I know. You think I'm not making sense.

Basta. This is a I'm-so-thankful post. Thank you for making me feel so comfortable.

Thank God for you (all). And, I won't ever let us stagnate.

No comments: