Friday, July 17, 2009

It Feels Like A Saturday

Classes were suspended today due to the typhoon. This whole week went by so fast. I can't remember much about this week except for my Th151 quiz and Pos100 LT and the happiness of yesterday. The reason is to remain secret. HAHA

I was picked up 3pm. Passed by the mall because my sister was teasing my parents to treat us "lunch." And so we did. We arrived home around 5pm.

By 5.30pm, my mom knocked on my door. She's asking me to go with her to another mall. Fine. I did. I dunno why I did. I hate shopping.

Anyhoo, pointless entry. Shit. HAHAHA. It just feels like it's saturday already. Well, this week just went by so quickly. I didn't even notice that it's weekend already. And I have nothing to do for this weekend. Rest time. Weeeeeeeeee.

No comments: