Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sick

I've been sick for 4 days now. Ugh. It feels so bad. I've been moody and quiet. I want normalcy! I wanna be better by tomorrow so that I can be normal again. haha

Anyhoo, more than anything, I'm really bothered. No, not because of my sickness. I am scared that I am "losing" people around me. I no longer know what to do.

Some people think that I am replacing them in my life because I, not by choice, am spending less time with them. God knows how much I wanna spend time with you. If only you would tell me or invite me to where you are. I am willing to drop everything and be with you. Take this as a hint.

Last week has been odd and unfortunately really bad. The past month has been really, really, really good. Then, suddenly, last week passed and it changed a lot. For one, I've been so sick of going school because what has kept me looking forward to school for the past month is no longer as dependable. I am so vague. haha

I'd rather be swined than lose you. I just hope that this week will be better and that whatever has constantly happened the week before last week continues and even becomes better.

No comments: