Saturday, April 17, 2010

Family of Quinn Fabray's and Noah Puckerman's

If you don't watch Glee, you wouldn't understand the title. HAHA. Anyhoo, Quinn is a character in Glee who was impregnated by Puck/ Noah out of wedlock.

As I've mentioned in my previous post, I saw my cousins today. I already have 2 nieces from that side of the family. And another one is on her way. And all 3 of them are products of premarital sex.

1st niece is probably around 15(?) already and the last time I saw her was like 7 years ago. I've only seen her twice. She lives in Pampanga. His father is my cousin, Cousin A. Family A is the holy/prayerful type. They're Christians and go to mass regularly. They give us one-on-one session if they found out something wrong that we did. They pray us over. They think they're perfect. (Obviously, I don't like them. They're so pretentious! HAHA)

I can't imagine how they reacted when they found out about my cousin's child! I was like 6 then. The rumors started spreading. Up to now, some of my cousins and uncles/aunts don't know of the child. The kid now lives with the mother. My cousin and the mother have been separated for 12 years now. So much for perfection?

2nd niece is the one who celebrated her 1st birthday a while ago. She's the daughter of NOT-so-known-celebrity. My cousin and NOT-so-known-celebrity have been living together for like 4 years already until the pregnancy.

Cousin B is also a product of wedlock, by the way. She lives with my aunt but is actually the daughter of my uncle, the brother of my mom and my aunt. Crazy, right? Cousin B has a sister who lives with another aunt. Crazy!

Oh, Cousin B ran away 6 years ago. We didn't have any form of communication until my aunt, the one who took care of her, got cancer. She's better now.

Anyhoo, we all expected Cousin B to have a baby soon enough. She lives with NOT-so-known-celebrity so they're obviously having sex. BUT, when we found out the pregnancy, everyone was okay EXCEPT family A. The perfect Christians. And they even questioned the Cousin B's decision to keep the pregnancy a secret coz of NOT-so-known-celebrity's career. Ummmmmm, hello, 1st niece is not known to some of my cousins and uncles/aunts! Pretentious!!!

Now, 3rd niece is on her way. She's the daughter of Cousin C. She is 7 months pregnant. She'll give birth by July. Her boyfriend knocked her up. Cousin C was there at the party. Everybody knows that she's pregnant but they tried to hide it. 5 months ago she was hospitalized for having "UTI." Yeah right. 3 months ago my dad spilled to news to all of us. My dad is such a gossip monger!

Again, Family A does not approve of the pregnancy. None of them were talking to Cousin C a while ago! HAHAHA

It's so interesting, right? HAHAHA It's so hard to explain! My point is, the number products of premarital sex is increasing! Safe sex!

No comments: