Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Give Me A Job

I had an interview today at 9am in Makati. I was still in QC by 8.20am. I was terribly late and haggard when I arrived at BPI.

My interview a while ago got me depressed. I dunno. I just feel like I didn't do well enough. I did okay. But somehow I feel like it just wasn't good enough. The questions put me off. I didn't expect such questions. HAHA And the interviewer was bitchy. My plan was to be all perky and friendly. But no, I tried and she didn't respond. Back to "I am a leader" mode. BV.

However, at the end of it, i saw "some" light. "You should try the MT Program. What do you think?", she asked. "Yes, that's actually one of my options." And she explained stuff. I dunno if that's a good sign. The Management Trainee position is better than my original intended position. I dunno! I'm just confused now. I just want a job. hahaha

I was so disheartened I went home immediately after. Lord, surprise me please.

No comments: