Friday, April 2, 2010

Uncertainty

The uncertainty of my future is freaking me out. It is just scary. I don't know where I'm heading. I don't know where I'll work. I don't know what's going to happen to me. One thing's for sure: I'll end up with a job sooner or later. It all depends where.

I've been wanting to leave the country and get employment somewhere else. To grow and be independent, I say. Yes, i still want that. That still is what I desire. However, the chances of it happening now is bleak. I've been trying to contact employers abroad by myself. However, bleh. haha. I've studied all the processes and requirements, I need to find me an employer first before I apply for a work visa. No employer, no work visa. I can't just go there and start looking for a job. By there, I mean anywhere but here. HAHA

The likely thing to happen is that I get a work here. It's scary that I don't have an offer yet. I've gone to a few companies but no offers yet. Scary. And my mom's been bugging me to join a multinational. Asa much. I want to work already. Give me work! haha.

I'll focus on getting a job this coming week. I don't like being a bum. I don't like not doing anything. As they say, the idle mind is the devil's workshop. And, oh boy, the devil is stimulating emoness. HAHAHA

If I don't get a job by April, I'll kill myself. I kid. haha

No comments: