Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello

Glee's back from a midseason hiatus. I've anticipated this since December. Though, it was underwhelming, it hit me. I felt like the episode was talking about me. The episode is about moving forward and letting go of your baggages. And, hopefully, in the process, you find yourself.

1. Rachel to Finn who just broke up with her:
"I’ll tell you who you are. You’re a scared little boy. You’re afraid... coz you think it might hurt your reputation. I just see you for who you are. Unlike you who can only see me as this silly.. And that is where you lose coz if you take a second to look at me, you’d realize that I’m the only person in your life who knows you and accepts you for who you are. No matter what."
* For YOU. Yes, you. Well, not really you. The other you. You. HAHAHA. Moving on...

2. New coach to Mr. Schue:
" You need to take some time to reintroduce yourself to yourself. It seems to me you need to take a little breather."
* I do. My life's feeling a little cluttered and chaotic. I'm finding it hard to breathe or a reason to do so. Joke! haha

3. Kurt to Rachel, the star of Glee:
"Everyone’s replacable. Even you."
*/wrist. HAHA. Yup. That's the fact. That's the fact. Heck, i'm seeing/saw it unfold right in front of me. And I've done this, unfortunately, to others.

4. Emma, breaking up with Mr Schue:
"I think that you need to spend time alone. I do. I think you need to get know yourself… "
* Yeah, i know, okay? I'm trying to be independent of others. I'm trying to find me despite of/ without you.

5. Mr. Schue in reply to Emma:
"I guess I’m just not good at being alone. And realizing what my own needs are."
*Coz right now I only one need, YOU. I kid! I kid!

Seriously, this is not an emo post. HAHA. I'm just trying to poke fun at myself. And contrary to expected, I wasn't emo yesterday nor today. I was a bit bored but my movies helped me get through it.

Bye.

No comments: