Monday, May 4, 2009

Friends Before Work

Fucker. I forgot a looooooooooooot of things that I had to do because I opted to hang-out with my friends. And, yeah, they helped me out naman with some of the things that I had to do. Besides, it's sooooooooo worth it. I had fun. Really, it's my bad. And, right before going home, I went shopping with my mom pa. hahaha

BUT, now, it's hell. Stressful much.

One, I forgot to print my CV which I need tomorrow for the Standard Chartered interview.

Two, I forgot to work on and email the RecWeek requirements.

Three, I forgot to fix the project head training

Four, I have yet to study the Standard Chartered VMO and Principles.

Five, I have yet to start on the Project Head manual.

That's it, hopefully. Not much naman pala. I'm stressing over nothing. haha

I love thy "work" but I love thy friends more. haha

No comments: