Saturday, May 9, 2009

Low

Low on money: Thanks to Cook/ Archuleta and AEA. I've got only around 20pesos in wallet left. Haha. Poverty! Aside from that, I've been going to malls and dining out more often. And today, I spent the last few bills that I have to bowl/ eat with AEA. Loved it. I'll try to spend less and start saving up again. I just need to wait a few more days (hopefully) to get my reimbursement and i'll be okay again. haha

Low on happiness: Lack of inspiration. Nuff said. Same old shit.

Low on energy: I've been sooooooo busy the past few days. Deadly combination of waking up early and staying up late. Last Thursday, I was so tired that I wasn't able to see Allison off of Idol. Huhuhu. Yesterday, I went to school to fix some documents for my OJT and AEA. Then, I had a meeting until 9.45pm. I was so pissed as I was going home because I wanted to sleep already. But no, I still had to finish and submit the requirements for the Recweek Manual. Slept at around 12mn.

Today, woke up by 6:30am. I had the following to do:

8am-12nn COA Open House
8:30am-12nn AEA Proj Head Training
12nn- 4pm AEA Execom UBE
1pm-4pm Recweek GA
5pm- 8pm IPA meeting.

I went to the Open House first and stayed there til 8:30am. Then, went to the Proj Head training. It was fun but the team was sorta unprepared. By 11:20am-ish, the training was over and we had a meeting til 12nn. By 12nn-ish, we were off to Eastwood. Fun, fun, fun. Though, I had to ditch the Recweek GA. I don't care. haha

Back to Katip by 4:45pm for the IPA meeting. I, honestly, enjoy cluster meetings. The other presidents and representatives are fun. I feel at ease with them. And I love "bickering" with the A-Stat president. HAHAHA. But, I always end up sabaw during cluster meeting. My god. I swear. My brain becomes soup every time. The meeting was over by 8:30pm.

Tomorrow will be a long day. I am not certain yet if I'll move to Makati tomorrow since I'll still have training for my OJT in Ortigas until Wednesday. I just might move to Makati on Wednesday evening. I dunno. We'll see. But if I'll move tomorrow, it will entain a lot of packing and carrying loads of stuff. Also, I have to have a haircut, shop for clothes and toiletries, and have my ID pic taken.

Low on reasoning skills: I confirmed today that a friend of mine felt bad about a decision I made (for her). I've been having this feeling that she's mad at me since Tuesday and today, the first moment I saw her, I knew something was wrong.

Here's the story: She asked my opinion about something. I told her it's a bad idea coz she might not be able to handle it. But, I told her that if she wants to pursue it, go for it. She didn't. Then recently, I did what I told her not to do. I know, I sound like an asshole. But, honestly, I am just looking out for her sake. Argh. I can't explain myself without revealing too much. For brevity, I told her not to do it because I care for her.

I was casually trying to feel if she was really pissed at me. Casually, i asked her if she was pissed at me. "Do you really want me to answer your question?", she replied. The bomb. haha. As I was trying to explain my side, she just told me to change the topic.

As the day went on, I didn't feel weird or awkward towards her. She was the same towards me. The dynamics of our relationship was as good as ever. I dunno. I just hope that she just loves me too much that she has forgiven me already or something. haha

No comments: