Friday, May 22, 2009

I Missed Home

It's been 2 weeks since I've gone home to QC. Now, I'm here. Yipeeeee.

I missed my roooooooooom. It's unique smell. My bed! My room is Makati is like half of my room here. This one's much more comfy.Shet. I miss my airconnnnnnn. I missed my banyo. HAHA. And, I miss my snack stash. Though, I left the key to the cabinet in Makati. Boooooo.

I missed my dad's (yes, my dad's the one who cooks here) cooking. Sorta. I'll decide tomorrow if I really did miss it. haha. I miss the "taste" of our water. I miss making the pantry and fridge empty. It's sooooo full now. Tomorrow, i'll change that. HAHA

I missed the noise of my family. Suuuuuuuper noisy. HAHAHA.

I missed not doing any household chores. I wash my own dishes, clean my own room, and fix my own bed in Makati. Here, I don't normally do those stuff. At least, for the 2 days i'd be staying here, I can rest from those. haha

I miss my friends. I hope to see you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

di ka magsusurvive mag JTA! hahahaha