Sunday, May 10, 2009

Random Much

It is very, very, very important for every Junior and Senior to get a low random number. It will determine whether you will be able to get good professors or not. And, for me (and all those who have Thesis in their Senior year), it will determine whether we'll be able to get into a Thesis class in the 1st semester. The second sem is shorter and has a heavier load so most prefer to do it during the 1st sem.

Random numbers were out today. I got 367. My thesis partner got 574. I dunno if we'll be able to get a 1st sem Thesis class. I am kinda hoping that my 367 will get us into one but that would most likely mean that we won't get the adviser that we want.

Well, if we don't get into a 1st sem thesis class, there's always Ate Sai to save me. haha. Why waste such a good connection? Ate Sai, get me the classes I want. haha.

I'm just hoping for the best.

***
I am sooooooo missing someone. I just browsed thru some pics and my heart sank. Fart. haha

***
My mom doesn't seem too keen about me living in Makati. Until Wednesday, I'll still be living in QC since I still have training in Ortigas before I work in Makati. She said it's better that I stay here first. Hopefully, by Thursday, they'll allow me to live in Makati coz commuting from there to here is hell.

No comments: