Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Early Morning Blues

I woke up at around 9.30am today. While I was still half-asleep, I felt excited about something. You know, the feeling you get when it’s a big day or when you know something good will happen.

After a few seconds, I forgot what I was excited about. And I realized that there’s nothing to look forward to today or a reason to start my day this early. I could very well sleep ‘til 2pm and nothing will change.

I hope I remember what I was excited about.
Or I hope that feeling was an omen that something good will happen today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHRISTMASSSS!!!! Never ko pa na-experience ang mag lagay ng christmas decor ever. Hay. Okay. Out of place comment ko.

Alam ko na kung bakit ka excited for today.

Hahahah kasi sasabihin mo sakin ung site ng multiply scandal. HAHAHA