Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lost Friend

After I was done with my Dev't Economics class, I went to Matteo to read my Philo readings. I got a message from a someone whom I've had a fight with for a about a month now. She said she wanted to talk with me because it's been hard for her not talking with me.

I replied: "I'm to the point that I'm not angry, but I just don't really care anymore. I don't know why we need to talk and if it will settle anything. I dunno. Give me a few minutes to think if I wanna talk."

I never replied again.
I know, it's a bit dramatic of me.
I've just been so down lately that I am too tired to think of things to tell her. I don't even remember the numerous reasons why I got mad at her. Maybe, it's time we talk.

Interestingly, a few hours after she texted me, I said "hi" to her, unknowingly. My blockmates and I were outside the library planning our lunch for my 7 and 1/2 hour break. My blockmate suddenly says "Oh my god. Guess who's coming." I panicked. I said "hi" to her. Then, i frowned. Damn you, blockmate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

Anonymous said...

atleast you weren't compelled to give her a hug, cyber or not. wahahahahahahaha sorry i couldnt resist.