Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Waking Up

Yesterday, I got home at around 9.40pm because I had a 6-9pm class every wednesday. I was really tired. I wanted to sleep so bad that when I got home I was already moody. I know, I'm moody when I'm sleepy. By 10pm, I tried sleeping, but no, no matter how sleepy I was I couldn't sleep. There was a point when I was half-asleep but my phone rang and the irritating noise of Homer Simspon singing "I am evil Homer!" irritated me and woke me up.

I tried sleeping, but I couldn't, so I just played PSP until 1:30am... BAD MOVE.

I have a 7.30am class today and I was supposed to wake up at 5:30am so I can avoid Katipunan traffic. I woke up at 6:20am. Darn it. I wasn't late for class but the stress level of the rush to school and the traffic really made me moody. I'm usually moody in the morning but add stress to that and my blockmates know that they better not talk to me. But, I'm no longer moody. Class was fun.

Seriously, getting up in the morning is really getting tough. Argh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a daily habit for me to read your entries. it sure makes me updated to your life there. i notice you have found a new niche there. that is good ;)