Monday, November 10, 2008

Today is The Start of Change

If today was a foreboding of what's to come, then, certainly, a lot will change or has changed this semester. A lot happened today and I'm happy I'm back in school.

I had a huge chat with a friend; yes, you. But I won't divulge the details. I know you won't like it. Yes, i understand you but we really can't do anything about it. I think I'll spend a whole lot of time with you this sem (except TTH coz we won't really see each other). I'm looking forward to it.

Anyhoo, Econometrics= Ma11 + Ma20 + Ec102 + Ec111 + Ec112 + Ec115 + Ec116. Seriously, make or break. Break, break, break. Joke. Someone told me that when I don't believe I can't do something, it really affects my performance so... I encircled that A in the syllabus as my target grade. Whattajoke. I loved our prof, for now. If I fail this class (though, we believe, no one ever fails a higher Eco class because failing one will lead to a delay of a year which the department can't afford), maybe I should really find what I'm passionate about. Dancing and singing, right, ma'am?

Btw, people are extra jolly/ perky/ energetic today. Okay. I'm not really a fan of everyone being so energetic. Chill. I hope it dies down soon. It will, hopefully. And those that I expected to be jolly, were cold and aloof. I hope things normalize soon.

Tomorrow will be heavy. 7:30am class. Then, 4 and 1/2 hours break. Then, 4 and 1/2 hours of class. I didn't realize that my sched looked like that until last Saturday.

No comments: