Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Scheduling Failure

I got DS101 under the Leland De la Cruz, DS Chairperson, as my Free elective thinking that it will be credited for my Dev't Man. Minor. When I got into his class yesterday, i was really impressed by him. Though, the class is really heavy. He knew his DS Majors well. He recognized who were in their Soph. and Junior year. He recognized the non-DS majors too. And he really loves his students.

Unfortunately, DS101 will not be credited for my Minor. FAIL. He gave me the option to stay or choose another DS class that will be credited. I chose to move.

I just came from the Dev't Department to move to another class. I was moved to a 6-9pm class every Wednesday. That's another 4 and 1/2 hours break time for me. Wow. Why are all of our schedules so effed-up?

Fail.

No comments: